Bouquet & Garter Toss || The Wedding

During the second band break we did the bouquet and garter toss! I know some people aren't a fan and think of these particular traditions as old fashioned, but I'm always down to trow/catch something while wearing fancy clothes. I don't take it seriously, it's more of a fun thing. When I threw the bouquet I pretty much ended up chucking it straight backwards. This was due to there being a not super tall ceiling and me overcompensating, ha!


My close friend and bridesmaid Carrie ended up catching it!

Getting the guys ready for the garter toss!


Daniel was prepared!

Getting the garter.

Matthew caught it, but wanted nothing to do with it! lol!

So Kaleb threw it again. And Matthew caught it again.

The third attempt included wrapping the garter around a water bottle for some extra weight.

And Matthew caught it once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Month Before

First Dance + Snowball || The Wedding

Booking Vendors