Officially Married || The Wedding

Right after we exited the ceremony Kaleb, I, Tiana, Jay, and Josh went upstairs to sign the marriage license and make it official!

The red shoes I was wearing really started hurting my feet, so Tiana helped me change into another pair I had bought. My dress had too much structure for me to bend over and do it myself!

That just married feeling.


Signing the license.

That "woah, the photographer is photographing me" look.


Signing the pretty certificate.


Wouldn't be me without a pose like this.


After everything was signed, we made our way downstairs and mingled and received congratulations from friends on the way to the food.


A few detail shots of the entrance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Month Before

First Dance + Snowball || The Wedding

Booking Vendors