Shenanigans with Friends || The Wedding

Something I'm glad we did was throughout the reception we grabbed our photographer whenever we could to get photos with families and friend groups. It was great to talk to everyone more one on one for a few minutes, be a little goofy, and have some really nice photos to look back on with everyone dressed so nicely!

The Yackel family, who unintentionally all came color coordinated in green.

Weird photos with Alina were obviously necessary.

The Miller family. They became my second family when I rented a room from them in 2018 and we now do monthly dinners together.

With a bunch of the youngins from a group of  various family friends.

This one is too funny!

With the Pleticha family.

It's Rocket Butts time!

The faces just kept getting better and better.

With the Winecoff family, who my family's known for a couple decades now!

Crazy to think Cristina and I have been friends for nearly twenty years now. Our friendship has gone through a lot of different seasons, but she's always been one to encourage and support me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Month Before

First Dance + Snowball || The Wedding

Booking Vendors