The Ceremony || The Wedding

After some more time had passed, it was time to finally get married! I wasn't nervous or emotional at all, which isn't too surprising as I don't usually get caught up in the moment, but more so afterwards when reflecting on what happened. I didn't shed a tear the whole day, I was to happy!

All of us lined up in this tiny room at the back of the deck. Then sharply at 3pm (you all know how punctual I am, this wedding was going to start on time!) Rainbow Connection by Vitamin String Quartet started playing and our parents and bridal party walked down the isle.


Then Can't Help Falling in Love by Ingrid Michaelson started playing.


What you would know unless you were there is that my dad and Kaleb did a Happy Salmon handshake just moments before this was taken. If you're played the game, you know what I'm talking about.

Looking back at all our friends and family.


We both secretly wrote our vows to each other. We both had close friends help review them and give feedback (and let's be real, Carrie was fixing all my grammatical errors, lol), but this was when we got to read and promise them to each other.


Exchanging rings. Which are from Shane Co, in case you were curious.

First kiss!


First time announced as Mr. and Mrs. Elwert!

We exited to fun music. More on that later.

We talked a day or two prior about Kaleb picking me up when we exited, but spaced in the moment, so when I brought it up he did this.


Our first kiss and exit, with music that we kept a surprise from almost everyone, but especially my Star Wars loving family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Month Before

First Dance + Snowball || The Wedding

Booking Vendors